Santa Maria Immacolata church
The Church of Santa Maria Immacolata in Lugana was built on the lakeshore between 1909 and 1913 with heartfelt contributions from the Lugana community, who provided the stones for its construction and for whom it has become a spiritual place of reference.
It is a simple but attractive building, also thanks to its position on the lakeshore. It was inaugurated on December 8, 1913 as a chapel under the charge of the parish of Sirmione, but subsequently became its own parish on May 17, 1942. Consecrated on 7 March 1981, it was completely restored in 2014.