Magnum’s Workshop con Richard Kalvar a Sirmione
Data: lunedì 10 Ottobre 2022 - venerdì 14 Ottobre 2022
Luogo: Hotel Catullo, piazza Flaminia
Rassegna: Corsi e incontri culturali
Street photography masterclass with Richard Kalvar in the historical town of Sirmione, Italy.
During the five days you will work with Richard Kalvar, as well as individually, to create a personal photographic response to the city. You will participate in group review sessions and explore the power of editing to create a meaningful selection of images about Sirmione. On the last evening there will be a public screening in partnership with the City of Sirmione.
– Practical advice on how to approach photographing on the street
– Learn about framing and composition
– Group review sessions
– Editing session
– Private tour of Richard Kalvar’s exhibition in Sirmione
– Public screening of your work on the last day
– A 50-page workbook on how to get started in photograph
The workshop is open to photographers of all levels, from passionate amateurs to working professionals who want to further refine their skills in the art of street photography.